Friday, February 18, 2011

Working Millionaire Hours

   It's 1:44am here at my house and I am up working Millionaire Hours.  I honestly feel pretty good.  I am currently working on building my business on line, meaning the Internet.  The Internet is such an amazing resource. 

I just wanted to say thank you to Armando Montelongo for teaching us what it means to work Millionaire Hours.

He not only tells us that at times we will be working hard and long hours, but he actually leads by example.  When I begin to get a little tired on the nights I am working up late.  I simply think about how many hours Armando and his team work over the course of the weekend at one of his Armando Montelongo VIP Bus Tours. 

Armando is a unique individual who definitely is passionate about what he does.  I think of him when I feel discouraged.  I remember his story about where he came from and how he busted his butt at the beginning to get where he is today.  I have been working hard on developing our systems for our company so we can work smarter not harder.  It truly is all about systems.

I just want to encourage all of you to keep moving forward.  This business is not for everyone only for a select few.  Decide that you are one of those select few.  Decide that you are one of the elite.  People dream of being a successful real estate investor.  You have the opportunity to become one.  Don't let it slip away. 

 sincerely,

antonio macias

Real Estate Investor


www.armandobustour.com

1 comment:

  1. Antonio, well put together ! Its encurigin knowing we are a part of a great program. For everyone else keep plucking along keep fighting keep working, keep dreaming. I incuridge all of us to help one enother as we all will have a different experiences!
    Yuri, phx az 602-459-6498

    ReplyDelete