Friday, February 18, 2011

It's All About Networking and Taking Action


The Gold Bus from the Armando Montelongo VIP Bus Tour Feb. 2011

Hey guys I decided not to be all technical with my blogs and try to write all proper.  This is the reason why I haven't written one in so long.  I have now decided to write my blogs just like I am talking to my friends and family. 

Most of you that read this blog are friends of mine that I met thru different Real Estate Investment events.  If we met at one of Armando Montelongo's VIP Bus Tours than we are like family then.  Remember the song and dance, "We are family, all my brother sisters and me, yay...yay!!"  I actually have lots of fun when we do that. :) 

Guys what I learned at this last Bus Tour was that some of us need to be more transparent and open with eachother.  Sometimes this business can become highly competitive and this holds us back from networking with others.  This is a PEOPLE BUSINESS and more important a RELATIONSHIP BUSINESS.  We all need to get out there and talk more and find ways to help eachother.  The way we help eachother is by sharing our stories about our experiences.

Our experiences being what obstacles we are running into, what are our needs (private money, deals, and etc.)  This weekend at the Armando Montelongo VIP Bus Tour we began opening up with other investors more with what was going on in our business and what we needed help with.  The investors that we were talking to shared their experiences and areas of struggle.  In the end we had tools and strategies that ended up solving these issues for eachother.  All just from taking the time to network and be transparent with eachother. 

I know we all want to be the next Self Made Multi-Millionaire investor and we go about trying to be the LoneWolf of investing.  The reality is there is no such thing as a Self Made Millionaire.  You become successful in this business by helping others.  Just like Zig Zigler says

"You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want." 
You see its not about what you know...It's about who knows you and how you can help them.  The only way to accomplish this is by getting out there and networking.

Let me share a little story about how I networked and took action.  I read the book "The Insider Secrets Of The World's Most Successful Real Estate Investors." by Mark Evans DM.  Mark Evans is known for Virtual Real Estate Investing.  Basically he invest from his computer and has other virtual assistants doing a lot of the day to day activities.

I read the book and enjoyed it so much that I felt the need to let Mark Evans know.  I sent him a friend request via facebook and sent him a message too.  It took about a week then he accepted my request and told me to keep him posted on my success as an investor.  I recieve daily emails from Mark that he sends out to his email database.  He had mentioned in his email that he was in Malibu California so I sent him an email about meeting up and discussing a business opportunity I had.  To my surprise he responded and long story short I rented a car and drove almost 2hrs to Malibu to meet Mark.

I had tons of reasons not to meet him and ask him for a rain check but Armando's words kept ringing in my mind "When do Millionaires TAKE ACTION.....NOW!!!"  So I did what I had to do to make it happen.

At the meeting Mark Evans DM and I hit it off great.  He had so much great advice to offer me concerning how to take my business to the next level and offered me an opportunity to do business with him. 

So I want to encourage all of you to get out there and Network and this includes Taking Action.   Now Take Action and fill out our survey we have developed so we can see how we can help you become more successful in your business.
 Click on the link:
 <a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QN6SN8N">Click here to take survey</a>

If you are considering selling your property you can go to our website:
http://www.your.offerin12hours.com/ 
We will evaluate your information and see if we are able to give you an offer that will work for you. 

God Bless,

Antonio Macias
Real Estate Investor

PS.  Don't forget to follow our blog so you can stay up to date on what we share with our friends and readers.

http://www.armandolive.com/
http://www.armandobustour.com/



<

No comments:

Post a Comment