Friday, December 10, 2010

TAKING "IMMEDIATE ACTION"

I just came back from my trip to California.  I was there for the Armando Montelongo VIP Bus Tour.  It is by far the best Real Estate Investment Seminar that I have ever been to.  Armando Montelongo has taking things to another level and teaches his students from the fundamentals in investing to advance strategies. 

Armando has three keys to success that he teaches his students, "1. Massive Passion 2. Immediate Action and 3. Continuous Education."  What I have come to find is the most difficult of the three is taking Immediate Action.  We all seem to be passionate about becoming successful investors and we continue to educate ourselves.  We tend to lack when it comes to Taking Action.

I have found myself falling back into my old routines and there will be a few days that I'm not searching for properties or making calls.  I have made a declaration now that I will not let a day go by without working on my real estate business .  When I worked on my business daily I seen some major strides happen.  We are working on some big projects now and have made some amazing business partners.

I admitted where I lacked in Taking Action, now it is time for you to evaluate yourself and admit where you have failed in this area.  We should always self evaluate ourselves to make sure we are on track with our goals and that we are making progress.  Are you one of those investors that when someone sends you a deal you take forever to evaluate it?  You see the email and the property looks great but you wait till later to review.  By the time you get to it the property is no longer available.

I honestly believe that some new investors wait to review a property in hopes that it does become unavailable.  I have sent out some great deals to some private investors and they take forever to review and when they do review it they over analyze it.  They are not Taking Action!  As an investor you should be able to recognize a great deal when you see it and you should take Immediate Action as Armando Montelongo teaches.  You can't ever succeed if you continue to let deals pass you by.  Let's Take Action everyday towards our success.  Now is the best time to be investing in real estate.  If you don't Take Action you will be left behind with tons of regret.  To your success!!

real estate investor,

Antonio Macias


www.armandolive.com
www.armandobustour.com















                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment