Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TIME- THE MOST PRECIOUS COMMODITY

I'm finishing up my packing right now for my first cruise ever.  I'm going on the JILLIAN MICHAELS ULTIMATE WELLNESS CRUISE.  My wife and daughter are big Jillian Michaels fans and do some of her workouts.  I'm a P90X graduate myself. 

I wanted to make sure I posted something before I was out of the country for a few days.  I needed a topic to discuss and I thought of the topic TIME.  I have heard so many times that the most common thing that anyone says on their death bed is that they wish they had more time.  Most of the time their biggest regret is not spending enough time with their family.  You see time is the most precious commodity because we can't buy more time.  Every one has exactly 24hrs in any given day.  It doesn't matter if you are a billionaire you still have 24hrs in a day.

I decided to be a Real Estate Investor not only for the benefits of money but mainly for the benefits of having more time with my family.  You see while you still work your 9 to 5 you do not have time freedom.  I was a slave to my occupation.  I was a Gang Investigator for the Texas Department Of Criminal Justice and I was on call in case of any prison uprising in the entire state of Texas.  I loved the excitement of my job but I hated when I missed out on family events because of it. 

I am blessed with a beautiful loving family.  I knew the only way to have time freedom, was to be my own boss and set my own hours.  I am able to take this cruise with my family because my boss (my wife) said I could.  No, honestly because we chose to.  My wife had to request off from work but I didn't.  It was seldom for me to be able to take vacation without at least 3 months prior notice at my prior job.  Now that I am the boss I just walk to a mirror and tell my boss I am taking off.

My point is, that I encourage all of you who are pursuing your dreams of being a full time investor to keep moving forward.  Don't let obstacles and negativity stop you from one day firing your boss.  Work diligently and never give up.  It is all worth it when you have gained freedom of time.  Time is precious and we never know how long we will be around.  Don't waste another minute watching T.V. or sleeping in late when you could be working on finding properties or negotiating a deal.  You owe it to yourself to set yourself free!!


antonio macias

real estate investor

http://www.jillianmichaels.com/cruise.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment